When we first designed our Standard Linear Actuators we didn't think they could get any better, turns out we were wrong.
We're proud to introduce our new line of Premium High Force Linear Actuators. A quality Linear Actuator is the backbone or starting point of any automated application project and these new Premium units do the job better than ever before.
Based on our popular Standard Classic Linear Actuator models, the Premium units retain the same compact and versatile body shape while incorporating several upgraded design features that provide:
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Longer unit life
- Quieter operation
- Increased durability
- Higher IP Rating - IP66 protection class offers total dust and debris protection and can withstand low pressure jets of water from any direction, such as those used in cleaning procedures.
- Low noise design - operates at just 20 DB over ambient.
- Zinc alloy housing provides an excellent combination of strength, ductility and impact strength.
- Save time and money with less repair downtime and maintenance hassle.
The High Force Premium model is capable of 400 lbs dynamic force and 800lbs static force. These units come equipped with built in limit switches, are manufactured with high grade aluminum outer and inner tubes, and come in various stroke lengths, these Premium Linear Actuators are the beginning of most home and product automation enterprises.
All of our units are CE and ROHS certified, and come with a 12 month mechanical warranty to keep your units serving you best. Our company values revolve around providing quick and friendly customer service that will follow your experience with our products and staff.
|Dynamic Force||400 lbs|
|Static Force||800 lbs|
|Sound Rating||20 dB over Ambient|
|Clevis End||1/4" diameter|
|Operational Temperature||-26°C/65°C (-15°F/150°)|
|Limit Switch||Built-in (factory preset)|
|Safety Certifications||CE, ROHS|
|Stroke||Retracted Length||Extended Length||Weight (lbs)|