Firgelli Automations Linear Bearing Slide Rails provide accurate, stable, and smooth linear guidance under a wide range of speeds, loads, conditions and space requirements. Our Heavy Duty Linear Slide Rails are available in multiple size rail lengths and each come with a Linear Bearing slider block. All of the linear slide blocks use a universal profile guide rail and both sides of the guide rail are ground as datum references. Our Linear Bearings are in stock iand come in rail lengths of 10" so you can add multiple rails or cut them down to get the rail length you need.
If you need rail lengths shorter you can simply cut them down using a metal saw, if you need longer rails you can simply add extra rails together or get us to quote you for custom lengths
Each linear bearing comes with the bearing guide rail length you need in the options above and one guide rail carriage. The tension on each carriage is adjustable to make each rail sliding ability and loose or as tight as you prefer.
- 20" Long Rail included with Sliding Bearing Block
- Standard length blocks and different rail lengths for added foot print and increased capacities
- 750lbs Max Loading
- High load capabilities
- Carbon steel rails as well and carbon steel bearings
- Tapped mounting holes on the Block
- Frequent through holes for rail mounting.
- Very affordable and versatile, ideal for many applications from Home Automation to Industrial Automation
- Standard Slide Rail Lengths 20" 30" 40" 50" Custom lenghts available for volume orders
- Max Torque X, Y, Z directions: 1320 lb-in