Firgelli's Compact Ball bearing Slide Rails consist of non application specific caged carriage blocks equipped with a novel lubrication system to ensure longer life, and higher load capacities, whilst maintaining corrosion resistant properties. Maximum load is 150 kg.
Ball bearing slide rails systems ensure longer life and smooth and quiet operation. As the ball bearings circulate, they are cleaned and lubricated by end cap reservoirs, providing a protective lubrication film in the ball tracks, facilitating a long-lasting system. These Slide rails are versatile and can be used on many different applications.
- Range of sizes – from 34mm in width as standard to 86mm in width as a custom order
- High precision, no play in our guide rails
- High load and moment capacity
- Internal lubrication system comes with built in Wiper and seal for added protection
- Dust proof design
- Rubber end plates for extra sealing.
- Maximum load is 150kg