5V Relay Module - 4 Channels- Professional Use
By taking the advantage of high quality authentic components and double sided glass fiber PCB, these relay modules are specially designed and made for industrial use, and of course, they are also great and reliable for hobbyists.
Different from the other common relay modules in the market, which can only isolate the signal, but not the positive and negative power supplies at the same time. The relay modules we supply, however, have made great achievements by real meaning in photoelectric coupling isolation by signal and power supply segregation.
The isolation modes can be switched either by the relay independent power supply for photoelectric coupling isolation or by the short circuit caps being installed with single channel power supply for signal end isolation.
Dual outputs, 1 channel stays open and 1 channel stays closed, make it easy for users to take different logic control.
These relay modules allow to control high voltage AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. One of its advantages is that it can be switched by a much lower voltage and a much lower current than most mechanical relays. And also because there are not moving contacts, the modules can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
- 5V Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current;
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller ( 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic);
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A / DC30V 10A;
- Indication by LEDs for Relay output status;
- Equipped with screw holes for easy installation.