This is a Base mounted TV Lift Mechanism. The base bracket allows you to mount the unit firmly to the ground or base of a Cabinet.
Features and Benefits
- 135 lbs. Total lift capacity - Can lift just about any size TV
- Internal limit switches automatically shuts off the unit at the end of stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Programmable memory - Allows you to control exactly where you want the TV to stop every time, automatically.
- Lifts any TV Size from 20 inch to 60 inch or up to 135 lbs weight - Gives you more flexibility.
- Travels 30 inch, 36 inch or 39 inch - You select the size based on your TV size or however far you want the TV to pop-up into view.
- Maintenance free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- CE and RoHS certified - for extra comfort knowing they are certified for safe use.
- No exposed chains tracks gears or Scissors - Watch the product video you cannot even see the mechanism when installed.
- Extra quiet, uses a worm gear drive system commonly known as the quieting system in the Industry - Runs at only 5-dB above Ambient
- Comes with RF and wired remotes - No excuse for loosing a remote now.
- No Professional Installation required - No need to hire an expert, if your capable of installing a TV Wall bracket then your qualified to install these TV Lifts.
These Pop-Up lift s are very popular in Luxury homes, yachts, RV’s, modern kitchens, patio’s, stages, home theaters, and even used for Trade-shows to draw extra attention to customers products or service.
For a Pop-Up lift that is rear mounted view our TVL-170 Series.
|Stroke||30 inch||36 inch||39 inch|
|Retracted Length||24.02 inch||28.35 inch||31.89 inch|
|Extended Length||54.02 inch||64.35 inch||70.89 inch|
|TV Sizes||25 inch – 60 inch|
|Input Voltage||110 VAC|
|Lifting Speed||1.2 inch/second (no load)|
|Duty Cycle||10%, max 2 min. continuous use|
|Operating Temp.||+5° C - +40° C|
|Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Additional Features||Adjustable Height|