Our drop down TV Lifts are ideal for home automation projects where you want to hide your TV out of plain sight.
Model UTVL-200 converts any room into a custom movie theater by smoothly and discreetly lowering TV screens into view at the push of a button. Precision-engineered for ease of installation and superior reliability, this lift has been installed in many luxury homes, government facilities, and many office spaces too.
Features and Benefits
- 110 lbs. Total lift capacity - Can lift just about any size TV
- Internal limit switches automatically shuts off the unit at the end of stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Comes with a Drywall Bracket doubles as a receiver.soundbar shelf - Giving you even more flexibility to have a fully hidden Drop down lift system.
- Travels 30" 40" or 50" - You select the size based on your TV size or however far you want the TV to drop down into view.
- Maintenance free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- CE and RoHS certified - for extra comfort knowing they are certified for safe use.
- No exposed chains tracks gears or Scissors - Watch the product video you cannot even see the mechanism when installed.
- Extra quiet, uses a worm gear drive system commonly known as the quieting system in the Industry - Runs at only 5-dB above Ambient
- Comes with RF remotes and Wired Controller - RF means you don't have to point at anything.
- NO Professional Installation required. - No need to hire an expert, if your capable of installing a TV Wall bracket then your qualified to install a Drop Down TV Lift
|INPUT VOLTAGE||110VAC / 60H|
|OUTPUT VOLTAGE||24VDC, Max 50 VA|
|INPUT CURRENT||1 amp|
|OPERATIONAL TEMPERATURE||-26°C - 65°C (-15°F/150°)|
|DUTY CYCLE||10% max., 2 mins on, 10 mins off|
|LOAD CAPACITY||110 lbs.|
|SPEED ("/S)||0.8" per sec|
|TV Bracket||Includes 30" & 36" TV arms|
|LIMIT SWITCH||Built-in, Includes external micro switch|
|CONTROL OPTIONS||RF Wireless Remote & Wired|
*Includes adjustable drywall bracket to enable the installer to have it flush piece of their ceiling mounted to bottom of unit so when not in operation, the unit is not visible
|MODEL||RETRACTED LENGTH||STROKE||RECOMMEND TV SIZE|
|FA-UTVL-200-30||41"||30"||Up to 30" tall or 60" TV|
|FA-UTVL-200-40||51"||40"||Up to 40" tall or 70" TV|
|FA-UTVL-200-50||61"||50"||Up to 50" tall or 80" TV|
Below are two videos, one shows a Completed Drop Down TV lift installed, and the other is an Assembly video to show how easy these Drop Down TV lift Mechanisms are installed.
Your unit is not working, please check the following:
- Ensure the cables are all securely connected and correctly
- Check power and battery in remotes
- If the manual remote works but not the wireless remote does not. They may not be paired with the receiver. You need to hold the black button on the side of the power supply down for 5-10 seconds, while continuing to hold the button, press one of the buttons on the remote. Then let go of both buttons, it should now be synced. Repeat the same procedure with the second remote and you should be good to go.