We have recently made some changes to our Industrial Linear Actuator, as a result we are pleased to release this new model.
These Heavy Duty Industrial Linear Actuators are for doing major lifting as they can push up to 2,200lbs force. Made from tough hardened steel these units are ideal for Industrial applications. The Firgelli Heavy duty linear actuator is one of the most rugged actuators you can find on the market today. It incorporates all the experience Firgelli has gained from making linear actuators for many other industries.
The Heavy duty units are built to perform in harsh environments and materials, such as fertilizers, mud, sand, high pressure water, slush, salt water, snow, heat or heavy vibrations - and requires little or no maintenance and service. These offer both high durability and high performance delivering high speed, and great efficiency, with unparalleled accuracy from a compact envelope. We are happy to design a custom version to match your exact specifications, and we can offer different strokes, voltages and feedback options too.
- Part Number FA-HD-2200-XX or FA-HD-2200-XX-24
- IP 66 rating
- Wire length: 600mm
- Connector: none
- Voltage: 12v and 24v
- No-load speed 0.5" per sec (13mm)
- Gear ratio 40:1
- Error range is +3mm
- No-load max Amp 4.5A
- Full load speed: 4.5mm/sec
- Full load max Amp: 20A
- Dynamic Load: 10,000N (2,200lbs) and Static 9000N (2000lbs)
- Clevic hole dia: 13mm (1/2") both ends
- Limit switches: built in at either end, not movable
- Duty cycle 10% at 100% load, 50% at 25% of load
- Maintenance required: none (sealed unit)
- Temperature range -40 degrees C - 65 degrees C
- Screw type is ACME
- Certificate: CE
- Overload clutch protection